Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Changes

I am certain that you can see I have changed my blog.  I've deleted previous posts (for some reason there are two former posts I cannot delete).  Instead of being a showcase for my artwork, the blog will now be informational - posts about how I am progressing artistically, and what I'm doing in my studio (home studio).   If you want to view my artwork, please go to my website, www.JerryHardestyFineArt.com.  The website is more user friendly for viewing a number of pieces in a short time.  

Unfortunately, I have also had to eliminate the monthly drawings - sorry!  I may, however, do something different in the future.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, enjoy both the blog and the website.

There is a number of things I want to share with you; however, I don't want this post to be too long so I'll share them later.  In the meantime, thanks for your loyalty and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe:

Google Groups
Subscribe to JHardesty Art
Email:
Visit this group